Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs Panthers Game 6 Wed May 26

Stay out of the box.
    Lets get this over with. Not too excited about the prospect of a Game 7.
    Go Bolts

Time to finish it
    Gudas Priest

Comment

They figured out how to get around the center ice defense of FLA in Game 4 by using the tried-and-true dump and chase method but they didn't seem that willing to chase in Game 5. They also appeared afraid of just shooting the puck on net and kept looking for the perfect pass or shot.

Comment

as goes Hedy so goes the Lightning and right now he is a slow moving gimp who cannot accelerate, needs time and surgery to be ready for 3rd SC run if his teammates pick him up and Vasy plays like best in the world all night. Not gonna be easy, Panturds and Q are not the same old sad sack of shit.

Comment

That gimp had a nice end to end rush and nearly scored and brought the roof down at Amalie...

Comment

If I could, 2 requests from the greater community at large here. I know someone has to have these somewhere... Could someone post
            1. A pic of that church sign with the “God hates Panther’s fans”
            2. That classic pic (dating back to the Sunshine Boards, no?) of the little girl panther fan crying behind the glass (pic can have all the other additions that were made over the years)
            Would love to share them with some friends.
            Thanks in advance.
            ...For a minute there, I lost myself... I'd rather walk alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kid A View Post
              If I could, 2 requests from the greater community at large here. I know someone has to have these somewhere... Could someone post
              1. A pic of that church sign with the “God hates Panther’s fans”
              2. That classic pic (dating back to the Sunshine Boards, no?) of the little girl panther fan crying behind the glass (pic can have all the other additions that were made over the years)
              Would love to share them with some friends.
              Thanks in advance.
              Someone else asked for the Luongominiums and you asking again inspired me to finally find my masterpiece. It was sitting in a neglected backup folder on my hard drive. It's going on the cloud now!

And here's the church sign, care of Pete's Twitter where he often uses it...

Last edited by Hoek; 05-27-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Awesomeness, thx, Hoek!!
                ...For a minute there, I lost myself... I'd rather walk alone.

Comment

Introducing the 2021 edition!

Comment

Amazing
                    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
                    X