X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning at Panthers, 5/10 7 PM ET

GO BOLTS!

Just get out of it without any more injuries or suspensions imo

Agree. Health is more important than home ice.
    Bolts72

Comment

This is a pre-postseason game. Play the 4th line and 3rd pair 20+ minutes.
      Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

Vasilevskiy just not sharp.
        Bolts72

Comment

With the injury list and the trend lines I’d be amazed if they win again this year. I mean win the Cup, not win another game.

Comment

Yeah not a great situation, but hopefully we get some bodies back for game 1 who might normally not be in.
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

What is wrong with Cirelli?
              Bolts72

Comment

Home ice means nothing if you clinch a series in 6 or less games.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Home ice means absolutely nothing against the Panthers with how many Lightning fans routinely show up to games in Sunrise. Even ZIP code restrictions aren’t going to work because a bunch of them live there.

I think they can still make a decent run but I just feel like the stars are aligning against a repeat. We’ll see.

Comment

I'm not particularly worried about losing games down the stretch. Plenty of teams have backed into the playoffs and won, and plenty have come in on fire and fizzled out. More worried about whether the players have enough health and gas to step things up regardless of what they've done the past month or so. We're also intimately familiar with how unimportant a regular season series is versus the playoffs, so I don't think that has bearing on what happens next either.

Comment

I do think home ice matters more than most here just because I do think last change with matchups matters. But, players being closer to 100% is much more important.

So, glass half full, it legit took some insane bounces and vasi being at his worst for Florida to dominate our taxi squad on the scoreboard (cause they didn't dominate in any of the other stats). Glass half empty, Vasi has one game in his last 6 with a better than .910 save percentage, and 3 sub .900. To me, this series is on him. I don't think it matters who all comes back, if vasi turns it on and we bring the physicality, i think florida is in a ton of trouble.

Comment

We have an 18-18 record at home in the playoffs under Cooper (our road record is better), so last change hasn't helped us much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek View Post
                          We have an 18-18 record at home in the playoffs under Cooper (our road record is better), so last change hasn't helped us much at all.
                          Well, I could make a snide cooper comment, but yes, that's a large part of why I'm not overly concerned with home ice for us. Though that's assuming we get most guys back. I think things change when you aren't rolling out d pairs that have at least one of hedman/McD/cernak/segachev.

Comment

For the most part the coaching staff makes defensive assignments based off of zone starts and not matchups anyways.
                            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Working...
                            X