X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning at Red Wings, 5/2 3 PM ET

LET'S GO LIGHTNING!

The matinee series continues.

I hope Cooper was just being coy when he said "we'll see" about Vasy starting today.

Comment

Gibson in goal today.
      Bolts72

Comment

Comment

Didn't expect to win with Gibson facing an extended 5 on 3 there. Pretty good game even if we definitely should've scored more than 2 goals.

Comment

On one hand we only allowed 1 goal all weekend and somehow didn't get all 4 points. On the other hand we only scored 2 goals all weekend and didn't play Vasy and still got 3 points. Glass half full or half empty?
            Last edited by Iceman; 05-02-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

You have to be happy about the overall defensive effort, but the lack of scoring is really concerning. Expecting goals to come in bunches when a rusty Kucherov and maybe healthy Stamkos gets back doesn't seem like a recipe to go very far.

Is it fair to start questioning what is going on with Cirelli? He has two assists in his last 20+ games. He's still solid defensively, but I'm starting to wonder if he is more of a checking line 3C in the future instead of a 2C capable of putting up 60+ points.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                On one hand we only allowed 1 goal all weekend and somehow didn't get all 4 points. On the other hand we only scored 2 goals all weekend and didn't play Vasy and still got 3 points. Glass half full or half empty?
                The glass looked like it was full of Playoff Hockey. I like.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Zo View Post
                  I like this line a lot, 100% jam
                  If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
                    You have to be happy about the overall defensive effort, but the lack of scoring is really concerning. Expecting goals to come in bunches when a rusty Kucherov and maybe healthy Stamkos gets back doesn't seem like a recipe to go very far.

Is it fair to start questioning what is going on with Cirelli? He has two assists in his last 20+ games. He's still solid defensively, but I'm starting to wonder if he is more of a checking line 3C in the future instead of a 2C capable of putting up 60+ points.
                    cirelli and tj have combined for 0 goals since April 1. How is that our 2nd line at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

cirelli and tj have combined for 0 goals since April 1. How is that our 2nd line at this point?
                      Cirelli playing on a line with TJ is basically taking one for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post

Cirelli playing on a line with TJ is basically taking one for the team.
                        Except Cirelli did nothing when he moved up with point, when he had stamkos, and when they moved colton up to the 2nd with him (who still hasn't recovered). Maybe tj is taking one for the team?

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                          I like this line a lot, 100% jam
                          My favorite line for a while has been Goodrow/X/Coleman.

Comment

The only downside with Goodrow is he might be pricing himself out of what we can afford to keep him here
                            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

Except Cirelli did nothing when he moved up with point, when he had stamkos, and when they moved colton up to the 2nd with him (who still hasn't recovered). Maybe tj is taking one for the team?
                              Yeah TJ at least has a handful of assists I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X