Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning at Blackhawks, 4/27 8 PM ET

GO BOLTS!

Back on the road again. Time to start a streak!

This may be a bit of a hot take, but I think Cernak has become our second best defenseman after Hedman. The fact that we have him signed for the next couple years at under $3 million is an absolute steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
      This may be a bit of a hot take, but I think Cernak has become our second best defenseman after Hedman. The fact that we have him signed for the next couple years at under $3 million is an absolute steal.
      I'd like to see someone argue against your take, don't see it going well for them.
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Yeah doesn't seem that hot a take to me.

Comment

I dont think I have him over sergachev, but outside of his first 3-4 games back from injury (which is understandable obviously), he has been great.

Comment

98 will fumble occasionally at the defensive blueline or Dzone, but his puck control in the O zone and at the blueline, is Brett Burns-like--added to his ability to get pucks thru to the net. Cernak's ability and willingness to carry the puck is a huge addition to his game. I'm just glad we've got a top four that doesn't take a backseat to anybody. Oh, and lets not forget both of them can throw with pretty much anybody. (HockeyFights had Cernak a 20-1 winner over Murphy and Schenn a 17- 3 winner over Zadorov)
            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
            X