X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Panthers, 4/15 7 PM ET

LET'S GO LIGHTNING!

Please save us from ourselves, Vasi.

Expect a helluva lot more effort. This homestand will have an impact on who wins the division.
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

I looked for starting lineups and didn't see if 91 was playing. He and Point will set the tone. Oh, and Heddy my boy, it's time to shine..
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
        I looked for starting lineups and didn't see if 91 was playing. He and Point will set the tone. Oh, and Heddy my boy, it's time to shine..
        This is what they practiced with

Comment

#Bolts morning skate lines & D-pairings #FLAvsTBL: Palat-Point-BarreBoulet
          Killorn-Cirelli-Colton
          Goodrow-Gourde-Coleman
          Maroon-Johnson-Joseph

Hedman-Cernak
          McDonagh-Savard
          Sergachev-Schenn

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBurnsNHL...06039578066949

Cooper also said no stamkos this week.

Comment

I'm a bit confused how we're fitting ABB in cap wise. CapFriendly has us at $695,500 in space with the 13F/6D we had last game. ABB has a cap hit of $759,258 and nobody was sent down to my knowledge. Maybe Stamkos was placed on LTiR and the team didn't announce it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
              I'm a bit confused how we're fitting ABB in cap wise. CapFriendly has us at $695,500 in space with the 13F/6D we had last game. ABB has a cap hit of $759,258 and nobody was sent down to my knowledge. Maybe Stamkos was placed on LTiR and the team didn't announce it yet?
              Or it's a complete fakeout and these are not the lines that are playing. He's done it before.

Comment

Looks like someone took the coarse file to several pairs of skates...more blown tires than a demolition derby.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Hedmanredemption

Comment

Happy ending to a game where I thought we looked like shit for long stretches. The effort was there, which is a relief to see. But it was one of those nights where we couldn’t make simple passes or keep possession or win 50-50s. We were just off. The shot differential was alarming — 13-4 in the 1st and like 32-13 at one point in the third. Our zone entries suck lately. We can’t win a gotdamn faceoff.

Vasiy bailed em out again, big time. Way, way too many bad decisions (Hedman is suddenly a gambler now?) led to way too many odd-man rushes. Our structure was for shit. Dmen caught pinching, forwards acting like they’ve never covered the point or skated backwards. Sheeeit.

Everyone (save Vasiy and Colton) seems to either have head-in-arse disease or is thinking too much. Thank god for that singular shift by the third line. Huge momentum shift. What a revelation Colton has been. I’m ready to tell JBB to put the kid on our protected list and let Seattle choose between Killorn, McDonagh, Joseph and Foote.
                    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

The creativity in the offensive zone is just not there right now. Every zone entry is a copy of each other. The puck carrier skates into the zone and then turns and throws the puck to the point for low percentage shots that are getting blocked or intercepted and being turned into odd man rushes.

Comment

@JoeSmithTB
                        UPDATE: Steven Stamkos (lower body), put on LTIR, will miss at least 10 games/24 days #tblightning

Comment

I know we found a way to win but very yucky to watch
                          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
                            @JoeSmithTB
                            UPDATE: Steven Stamkos (lower body), put on LTIR, will miss at least 10 games/24 days #tblightning
                            Well, that’s just a big bag of shit. Point really misses Stamkos. He’s way overreaching with the puck on his stick. He doesn’t need to be the captain in 91’s absence.

Comment

Ha haaaa Vasilevskiy with another electrifying performance for the ages...stops three dozen shots, gets the W, keeps his GAA at 2.00, keeps the home unbeaten streak alive...

...and outscores most of the roster with two assists

Comment

Working...
                              X