Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the new BP MB

I guess if you are seeing this announcement you have found your way to the new home of the BP message board. Drop either myself or sotnos a message if you see something awry. I think everything migrated OK, but there's probably something that slipped my attention.

A big thanks to those of you in the community who helped contribute financially to our upgrade. There's more to come with both the main prospect news site and mobile access to both these platforms.

This MB site has the latest mobile responsive interface, so please use your phone/tablet browser to enjoy mobile access to this site. We are working on BP Android and iOS apps with vBulletin for an even more custom and mobile access to the boards, but those are still being worked on. In the meantime, you should have a good experience from your mobile browser. Drop us note with any feedback or suggestions, or even better a post in the Janitor's Closet channel!

I'll provide more updates soon.

-- Timothy
See more
See less

Lightning vs Stars Game 6 Monday 9-28 NBC 8PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more videos while we continue to process what happened last night

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Kudos to the Bolts for also smashing superstition, proving once again that a team definitely can affirm and welcome success by touching and celebrating with the Prince of Wales trophy...and then go on to win the Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxbolt View Post
        I would have liked to have seen Rick Peckham doing some on ice interviews at the end of the game giving that this was his last season for doing Bolts tv. Maybe they'll have him MC the celebration at Amalie when the Cup makes it homecoming appearance?
        I would have liked to have seen Chief and Kucherov go beer for beer for the belt.
        S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

That would have been entertaining. Would you go with youth or experience?

Comment

I go with the man with the titanium liver. Bobby the MF Chief Taylor.
            S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
              I go with the man with the titanium liver. Bobby the MF Chief Taylor.
              Yeah I'll take just a small piece...that thing is transplant gold.
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

If you’ve ever watched the god awful Batman vs Superman movie, there is a scene where the bat mobile is just plowing through everything. Concrete, steel, a fucking boat. Then he runs into Superman and it’s confetti. I imagine it going something like that
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

I stand by the standard of firing the coach when the team gets the most wins in the regular season history and then gets swept by the 8th seed in the playoffs, after multiple previous failures in the postseason. But there's an exception to every rule, and in this case perhaps the blame for the previous failures lies with Yzerman, for not adding the grit needed to go all the way in the playoffs. I also can't help but wonder if this team would have had more cups by now with another coach. Regardless, Cooper has shown he can take a team all the way and has earned at least another 3 years or so in my book.

Comment

Working...
                  X