Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flames are also in a tough spot to sign him
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• I thought the flames did well to get a player of Huberdeau’s caliber. Who was Florida competing with? What other GM had a youngish top line forward to give? When you look at what other teams like, say, St. Louis had to offer, it makes you wonder why Zito threw Weegar in as well. I’m glad they did, because FLA clearly has a weakness on the blue linenow.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Boston signs Bergeron, Krejci. and Zacha.
        Bolts72

Comment

• And puts $4.5M in dead money on next year's cap

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post
            He is older so the contract will hurt them on the back end but he is also probably the best of the three players so in the short term it will be a good addition.
            Disagree. He is a pass first guy, not a natural goal scorer. Not anyone near the caliber of those who left to play with.
            I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

Disagree. He is a pass first guy, not a natural goal scorer. Not anyone near the caliber of those who left to play with.
              I'll be surprised if he puts up more than 60 points out there.
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Sounds about right.

Who knew?

Comment

• Wild are among several teams are hoping to sign ex-Bolts draft pick Sammy Walker, according to Mike Russo

Comment

• Wild sign Walker, Hawks sign Guttman.
                    This board is D E A D !

Comment

• Kadri to Calgary. 7 X 7.

Who knew?

Comment

• What's the most sad is I don't think the site owners care as much as we do, which is weird because Pete still makes game day threads and Chad is active on twitter.
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• The migration to Discord has killed this board.

Who knew?

Comment

The migration to Discord has killed this board.
                            Agreed. I don't have time to do Discord, but have time to take a few minutes to check out if anyone has posted anything.

Comment

The migration to Discord has killed this board.
                              That’s true, forums in general are dying in favor of other mediums. Having grown up with forums it’s difficult to not feel weird treating discord the same way

Comment

Working...
                              X