No announcement yet.

Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudley is screwing the turds. I doubt they get a Presidents trophy next season.

Comment

Have the Panthers trashed Huberdeau or Weegar yet on social media?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
        Have the Panthers trashed Huberdeau or Weegar yet on social media?
        No but some have jumped to the conclusion that Huberdeau was part of the strip club thing, so maybe they're working behind the scenes.

Comment

Joseph signs 4 years with Ottawa for $2.95M AAV. Always liked Joseph but after watching Paul who makes just a bit more happy with that trade.
          Also, hearing Kadri likely to be signed by Islanders.
          Bolts72

Comment

Islanders gonna ice an O L D roster
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Klingberg signs with Anaheim for $7M for one year.
              Bolts72

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                Joseph signs 4 years with Ottawa for $2.95M AAV. Always liked Joseph but after watching Paul who makes just a bit more happy with that trade.
                Also, hearing Kadri likely to be signed by Islanders.
                If they had offered Paul that contract last year he probably would have signed, instead they lowballed him and then wind up giving it to Joseph who isn't as good. This is why some organizations stay bad.

Comment

Anyone seen the "trade" that could bring Patrick Kane to Tampa? It would involve Tampa-Chicago and Arizona. Probably far fetched but interesting.

Comment

Kane with the Bolts is a fantasy, but if there is any chance at all, JBB has to explore it. Talkin about a 100-point superstar. And he’s gonna be traded somewhere.
                    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• On one hand I'm sure Chicago would be eager to accommodate us considering what we gave up for Hagel, than again us doing well hurts the value of the picks we already gave them so maybe not.
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• OMG. Can you just imagine Kuch, Kane, Hedman, Point on the ice at the same time?? Opponents wouldn't sniff the puck on a PP..
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Lecavalier moving back to Montreal.
                          Bolts72

Comment

• Huberdeau signs $84M 8 year deal with Calgary. AAV [0.5M.
                            Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                              Huberdeau signs $84M 8 year deal with Calgary. AAV [0.5M.
                              Get a player older than either who left and pay him more with ridiculous term. Desperate.
                              I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• He is older so the contract will hurt them on the back end but he is also probably the best of the three players so in the short term it will be a good addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X