No announcement yet.

Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston fires Bruce Cassidy. Tough profession!
    Bolts72

Comment

Damn. He’ll go right into the recycling bin. Probably better off. Boston is in for a world of hurt if Bergeron hangs em up.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Why would Boston wait a month to let him go? Were they trying to screw him out of getting hired by someone else?

I was trying to figure out who might fall out of the top 4 to let Detroit make the playoffs next year. I think we have our answer.

Comment

Wings will be tough next year...Young and hungry.
          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Seider is my favorite non-Lightning player in the league, his game is beautiful to watch
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

While the timing is odd I think Bruce Cassidy isn't a great coach considering we swatted aside the Bruins in 5 games twice with him at the helm. It shouldn't have been that easy either time.

Comment

I don’t think he’s a particularly good coach either, and he is reportedly very hard on his players, which seems like a dumb approach to coaching. But he has accomplished a few things with a somewhat flawed roster. He's got enough of a resume that the league observers seem to think he’ll be in the mix for a handful of jobs.
                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Cassidy will be getting a head coaching job very soon.
                  Bolts72

Comment

Hope it isn’t Sunrise. Brunette is perfect there.
                    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

I'd rather they get Cassidy than Trotz

Comment

Yeah, Trotz is the only coach that I don't want us up against.
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Ben Bishop traded to Buffalo helping Dallas’ cap.
                          Bolts72

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
                            Why would Boston wait a month to let him go? Were they trying to screw him out of getting hired by someone else?

I was trying to figure out who might fall out of the top 4 to let Detroit make the playoffs next year. I think we have our answer.
                            He and GM Don Sweeny could not agree on offensive system and direction of play. At least according to Big Jab 96.3 Portland talk radio. They also have a huge decision to retain Pasternak or not.
                            I believe they are hard up against the cap, If I was the B's, I would trade Marchand, try and move Hall and his anchor contract, figure out what to do with Bergeron as he is nearing the end of his career. Resign appropriate RFA's and scout like mad.
                            Hey I am no Boston fan, but I hear alot of talk up here. I think the GM would build around Pasternak and move forward.

Imagine that, another "Mookie Betts" situation in Boston.

Comment

Anyone have the code to purchase home tickets this morning?

Comment

Talk about "making an offer he can't refuse"... https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2022/06/14...to-coach-jets/
                                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
                                X