No announcement yet.

Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Allen signs 2 year $7.7M contract with Montreal..
    Bolts72

Comment

• Islanders sign Barzal 8 years with $9.15M AAV.
      Bolts72

Comment

• Overrrrated 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Jason Robertson signs 4 year contract with Dallas for $7.75 AAV. He will still be RFA at end of this deal. Pretty expensive bridge deal.
          Bolts72

Comment

• I think that's pretty fair though considering he's an 80 pt guy, or basically was last season anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
              I think that's pretty fair though considering he's an 80 pt guy, or basically was last season anyway.
              He and Roope Hintz are the only guys they have under 35 who can score. They had to overpay a little bit for a bridge deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                Overrrrated 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
                But, he's GREAT outside the dots! /s
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Klim Kostin being on waivers is interesting. I believe the bolts had a pretty strong interest in him during his draft year.

Comment

• Weeger signs 8 year extension with Calgary for $6.25M AAV.
                    Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                      Weeger signs 8 year extension with Calgary for $6.25M AAV.
                      Reasonable $$ for the talent, but that's quite the term. He won't sniff 80 points with the Flamers. More like 50.
                      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Jason Dickinson and 2024 second round pick to Chicago for Riley Stillman.
                        Bolts72

Comment

Working...
                        X