X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa could vie for the playoffs. Wouldn’t surprise me
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Yup. They have made substantial upgrades to the roster. Who knew they’d be on an upswing?
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• It's dark but Melnyk dying might have been the best thing to happen to the Senators in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
          It's dark but Melnyk dying might have been the best thing to happen to the Senators in years.
          Similar to the Hawks resurgence (well hopefully Ottawa avoids all the scandals that tarnished them now)

Comment

• Winnipeg takes the C off Wheeler. Obvious leadership issues with this team.
            Bolts72

Comment

• I heard on NHL radio that they're going to four "A"'s. Question is, will he get one of them and if not, whew....
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                Winnipeg takes the C of Wheeler. Obvious leadership issues with this team.
                Too little too late. They should have jettisoned he and Scheifele years ago, but Maurice and Chevaldayoff allowed them to bully the best goal scorer they had since Kovalchuk out of town. Of course, it’s no surprise reading that Chevaldayoff turned a blind eye to bullying in his locker room given his past in Chicago.

Comment

• Chara and Suppan retire.
                  Bolts72

Comment

• Yandle retires as well.
                    Bolts72

Comment

• MacKinnon signs 8 year deal for $12.6M AAV.
                      Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                        MacKinnon signs 8 year deal for $12.6M AAV.

yikes, definitely paid the man
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Hopefully Avs don't repeat this year and then that'll be the end of their dynasty before it even started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
                            Hopefully Avs don't repeat this year and then that'll be the end of their dynasty before it even started.
                            They'll have to do it with a new #1 goalie and 2nd line center. Good luck, but not really.

Comment

• Looks like cap will be up to $92M by 2025-2026 season. Projections are $83.5M in 2023-2024 then $87.5.$88M in 2024-2025 season then to the $92M.

Spencer Knight signed extension for 3 more years with AAV $4.5M.
                              Bolts72

Comment

• Can we please pin the new threads for the 2022-23 season? Helloooooo … this is a recording
                                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
                                X