No announcement yet.

Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great value on a bridge deal for the Stars.

Comment

• Gagner signs with Jets for $750K. Will reach 1000 games this year.
      Bolts72

Comment

• JT Miller signs 7 year extension at $8M AAV. Another contract that will bee too long. Miller will be 30 next March.
        Bolts72

Comment

• Man that 2019 team was stacked
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• JT hadn’t even figured himself out back then. Obvious potential, but very inconsistent in his approach to the game (sometimes physical, sometimes offensive, sometimes defensive). He and Cooper never found a comfort zone. Then, all of a sudden in 2020-21 it all clicked. Good for him. Always liked him. Thought we stole him as a 1-for-1 swap with Vladdy in the McDonagh trade. Man, we’ve had a ton of good players we’ve had to let go.
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Stutzle signs 8 year deal for $8.35M AAV. Now highest paid Senator. Some of these signings make Lightning contracts look good. Stutzle had only 22 goals last year and 34 in 132 career games. Realize he is only 20 but still.
              Bolts72

Comment

• Dach signs 4 year deal with Montreal for AAV of $3.36M. He had only 9 goals last year and 19 in 152 career games. He is 21.
                Bolts72

Comment

• Dach definitely feels like an overpay but I guess Montreal can afford to do it short term. Stutzle probably pans out but funny how we're the only team that pulls off bridge deals any more.

Comment

• For any Athletic subscribers Joe Smith is leaving the Lightning beat for Minnesota. Wonder if EE or newish EE (Eduardo Encina) gets the callup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                      For any Athletic subscribers Joe Smith is leaving the Lightning beat for Minnesota. Wonder if EE or newish EE (Eduardo Encina) gets the callup.
                      Minnesota, as in covering the Wild or just moving there and/or covering other sports teams from up there?

Comment

• Primarily covering the Wild.
                        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Evan Rodrigues signs one year deal with Colorado for $2M.
                          Bolts72

Comment

• Really good grinder. I’m jelly

Comment

• Another big money signing for young player. St.Louis signs Jordan Kyrou 8 years for $65M and AAV $8.125M.
                              Bolts72

Comment

• Tyler Motte signs one year deal with Ottawa for $1.35M.
                                Bolts72

Comment

Working...
                                X