No announcement yet.

Around the NHL Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also don’t have much tolerance for newer (younger?) Bolts fans who lack humility, yknow?
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Yeah I mean hfboards is really all there is, there is no team-centric site like Draysbay/JoeBucsFan and there definitely isn't a niche hub with a small group of knowledgeable fans like BP once was. The discord is still very good and Pete's write ups but the soul of the site has been off life support for years now with no admin communication.
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
        I also don’t have much tolerance for newer (younger?) Bolts fans who lack humility, yknow?
        It's kind of annoying hearing them panic about the most minor of roster issues or losses when it's still miles and miles better than the teams we saw in the 90s and post first cup, lol.

Comment

• Kyle Turris retired. Really never lived up to the hype but did play 14 seasons.
          Bolts72

Comment

• Alexandre Texier with Columbia, 22 y/o and from France will miss the 2022-2023 season apparently due to mental health issues. These mental health issues in sports and everywhere are really becoming an issue. Very sad.
            Bolts72

Comment

• Kessel signs with Vegas for one year at $1.5M.
              Bolts72

Comment

• Forgot he was still out there.

Comment

• Yzerman signs Zadina for 3 years at $1,85M AAV.
                  Bolts72

Comment

• Hasn’t shown much yet
                    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Tage Thompson signs 7 year deal $7.14M AAV.
                      Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                        Tage Thompson signs 7 year deal $7.14M AAV.
                        First thought: "Who?"

Stats look good though now that I've looked.

Comment

• He exploded last season. Took advantage of it on my fantasy team. They better hope that wasn't a fluke though.

Comment

• Kulikov to Anaheim.
                            Bolts72

Comment

• Big centers who can play on your first line are the most rare type of player to find, and he’s 6’7” and creates all kinds of matchup problems.
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Oettinger signs with Dallas for 3 years and $4M AAV.
                                Bolts72

Comment

Working...
                                X