X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Injuries 2021-22 Season

On the more positive side with Rutta...

Comment

One of these things is not like the other …
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Comment

Comment

Which frees up plenty of money (has anyone like capfriendly or EE or Joe Smith calculated how much?) to go shopping for another Cup run … fueled by the tears of our rival fanbases.
            Haters
            If we win another Cup, they can call it illegitimate all they want. It would just be fuel to win another after that!

Comment

Doesn't free up any money since the moment he comes back we have to have that space available for him. He would have to drag out recovery to the end of the season for that to work. We're not accruing cap space since we needed LTIR to be cap compliant in the first place.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I always appreciated his play, I would've never thought I would be "excited" for BOGO's return...
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

I really like what he brings (toughness, mobility, experience) and feel that Bogo is the best partner for Hedman since Stralman. Defensive-minded guys unlock Heddy’s game-breaking offensive skills. He’s a different dman when forced to keep an eye on Sergachev or Rutta

Comment

I'm also a big Bogo fan. He's basically a right handed Coburn with some tread still left on the tires. You also know that he's got some offensive talent hidden away
                            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X