X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie D
    replied
    Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
    I wonder if Julien BriseBois enjoys waking up every morning knowing that most of his GM colleagues are idiots.
    Chicago got a top 9 player, a second round pick, saved $1.8 million in real cash and gave up nothing. I don’t think they were idiots.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBolt
    replied
    I probably revisit this video once a month. Good luck in Chicago and hope you’re enjoying your day with the Cup today.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    Johnson was my favorite player for quite a while before Vasi supplanted him. Glad he was able to win two cups with us! Thanks for everything, Tyler, especially that magical run in 2015!

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    TJ left a legacy here. His best days may have been behind him, but he certainly rediscovered his game in the last Cup run. Very satisfying final chapter of his Lightning career … and one that help make him tradeable again.

Leave a comment:

• nutznboltz
    replied
    Chicago GM Stan Bowman had the following statement about his newest acquisition:
    Tyler Johnson adds a large amount of skill and depth to our offense. His versatility across the lineup, two-way play and championship experience throughout his career make our lineup stronger. We look forward to watching the immediate impact he will have on our team.

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    BriseBois just unbelievable. Still think he will be conservative tomorrow but you just don’t know. Timing again right on que.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
    I would add that this means the Lightning will want to spend as close to the $81,500,000 figure because they won't be accumulating cap space during the season since we will be on LTIR.
    Good point, may be active tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• The Great Zo
    replied
    A reminder ... a blast from the past ...

Leave a comment:

• Derek28
    replied
    I would add that this means the Lightning will want to spend as close to the $81,500,000 figure because they won't be accumulating cap space during the season since we will be on LTIR.

Leave a comment:

• Derek28
    replied
    I wonder if Julien BriseBois enjoys waking up every morning knowing that most of his GM colleagues are idiots.

Leave a comment:

• The Great Zo
    replied
    No salary retained on either side.

Chicago was on TJ's pre-approved list of destinations.

Leave a comment:

• The Great Zo
    started a topic Tyler Johnson Traded to Chicago

Tyler Johnson Traded to Chicago

Chicago gets Tyler Johnson and a 2nd round pick in 2023.

Tampa Bay gets Brent Seabrook, who is on LTIR and carries a $6,875,000 cap hit for the next three seasons.
Working...
X