• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
    Not looking forward to Gallant’s incessant whining
    Hey, that’s Lightning legend Gerard Gallant you’re talking about… he scored a whopping 4 goals for the club!

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    Not looking forward to Gallant’s incessant whining

Leave a comment:

• Iceman
    replied
    NYR got a break by playing against back up goalies in first two rounds and still took 7 to win both series. If Bolts play in their structure they will be fine, on paper both Leafs and Panthers are better teams, though NYR do have better goaltending and coaching than either of those two previous opponents.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Rangers have too many nasty guys, just hope they are physically worn down.

The big test will be how our pk handles their pp, I think we can score the goals to win.

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
    The canes’ power play has sucked almost as bad as Florida, Svechnikov and Trochek are pointless in the second round, Raanta gets hurt if you breathe hard on him, and Andersson would be coming back very cold if they turned to him in Rd3. Plus we beat ‘em last year, and so far in this year’s playoffs they can’t win without home ice and last change advantage. They’re fast and structurally committed to defense, but I don’t feel terribly threatened by them.

Many reasons I’d prefer Carolina.
    Well, it’s the Rags. Too bad Carolina blew their home streak in Game 7. I feel so bad for their not-at-all overrated fanbase. Raanta’s injury opened the floodgates.

Now we have to deal with a team with a very dangerous power play, a good mix of youth and experience, and of course a young goalie who can unpredictably be good or bad on any given night. Oh, and did I mention Barclay Goodrow is back after missing several games?

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    :
    Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
    I wonder how Svitov is doing these days
    KHL: Yaroslav Lokomotiv, 2019-20, 40GP, 2G, 10A

Not showing he played 20-21 or 21-22. Maybe he's toting a rifle for ol' Vlad??
    Last edited by Puckhead; 05-30-2022, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    I wonder how Svitov is doing these days

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Spezza retired.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    So. God still hates the panthers. Bolts have more cups in the last 26 years than Canada. I can’t fuckin believe I have to say this: THE WORLD IS NOT FLAT!!

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Binnington being injured was a ridiculously tough break for them. MacDavid vs Mackinnon now, a lot of skill on display with weak netminding and not the best defense in front. They’ll feast on each other and develop bad habits

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Blues outshot 2:1. Kyrou had a glorious chance early in third. Second Colorado goal has to be stopped.

Leave a comment:

• Derek28
    replied
    I'm sure Colorado will be favored over Edmonton, but I would have a tough time trusting Kuemper. Wouldn't be surprised if all the Western Conference Final games end 5-4.

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post

You'd think after the Mack goal it would have ended. Alas...
    Huge pressure on the AVS after their previous early exits...Enjoyed Tocchet saying they need to play more like the Bolts..Details, sacrifice, take a hit to make a play, block, etc etc. And he's right. That's what champions do. We'll see. They only need to win one of two.

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Marchand out 6 months. Having surgery on both hips.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

Yeah, I've been texting too much with my buddy in Denver, after eleventyfive beers...

You'd think after the Mack goal it would have ended. Alas...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X