X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post

Revenge for Aho?
    It is a major troll job, his signing bonus is even $20 which is Aho's uniform number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post

It is a major troll job, his signing bonus is even $20 which is Aho's uniform number.
      Lol nicely done Carolina
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Win win for the Lightning. Either Carolina blows $6M this season on a pretty mediocre player, or they make Montreal blow $6M on a pretty mediocre player.

Comment

• Either way, Carolina has fucked over a team in our division. So I’m grateful even though I hate those mustard BBQ-eatin fuckwads.

Their troll was a thing of beauty, I’ll give them that. Waddell used the same quote almost word for word when he commented on the offer sheet …

"Jesperi Kotkaniemi accepted our offer. He wants to come to Carolina," Hurricanes general manager Don Waddell said. "He sees the core we've built here and he wants to be a part of that. We're proud, but there's still a waiting period. When you make an offer like that, we saw a vulnerable position. The offer, with the compensation and the core we have, we realized that it was the best chance we had to get the player."
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• I’m just happy Don Waddell has decided that the hockey version of “owning the libs” is more important than making his team a proper Cup contender

Comment

• New York Islanders sign 4 players:
              Palmieri $5M x 4 years
              Beauvillier $4.15 x 3 years
              Sorokin $4M x 4 years
              Cizikas $2.5M x 6 years
              Bolts72

Comment

• How in the hell does Sorokin get that much more than Nedelkovic?
                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                  How in the hell does Sorokin get that much more than Nedelkovic?
                  Lou Lamareillo is the best GM in the league, didn't you hear?
                  Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

• Carolina gets Kotkaniemi as Montreal doesn’t match and the get Christian Dvorak from Arizona.
                    Bolts72

Comment

• Jake Gardner out for the year with hip and back surgery. Guess that will give Carolina LTIR to guarantee they win The Stanley Cuo!
                      Bolts72

Comment

• Brian Boyle signed PTO with Pittsburgh.
                        Bolts72

Comment

• Chara signs with Islanders.
                          Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                            Chara signs with Islanders.
                            Why??????
                            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Prospect camps are in full swing and we are less than a month away from opening night, I think it's time for a fresh thread
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Update on Drouin:

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2021/09/20...rom-canadiens/

Comment

Working...
                                X