• Show
Clear All

• Puckhead
    replied
    :
    Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
    I wonder how Svitov is doing these days
    KHL: Yaroslav Lokomotiv, 2019-20, 40GP, 2G, 10A

Not showing he played 20-21 or 21-22. Maybe he's toting a rifle for ol' Vlad??
    Last edited by Puckhead; 05-31-2022, 12:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    I wonder how Svitov is doing these days

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Spezza retired.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    So. God still hates the panthers. Bolts have more cups in the last 26 years than Canada. I can’t fuckin believe I have to say this: THE WORLD IS NOT FLAT!!

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Binnington being injured was a ridiculously tough break for them. MacDavid vs Mackinnon now, a lot of skill on display with weak netminding and not the best defense in front. They’ll feast on each other and develop bad habits

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Blues outshot 2:1. Kyrou had a glorious chance early in third. Second Colorado goal has to be stopped.

Leave a comment:

• Derek28
    replied
    I'm sure Colorado will be favored over Edmonton, but I would have a tough time trusting Kuemper. Wouldn't be surprised if all the Western Conference Final games end 5-4.

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied

You'd think after the Mack goal it would have ended. Alas...
    Huge pressure on the AVS after their previous early exits...Enjoyed Tocchet saying they need to play more like the Bolts..Details, sacrifice, take a hit to make a play, block, etc etc. And he's right. That's what champions do. We'll see. They only need to win one of two.

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Marchand out 6 months. Having surgery on both hips.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

Yeah, I've been texting too much with my buddy in Denver, after eleventyfive beers...

You'd think after the Mack goal it would have ended. Alas...

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied

Avalanche have not advanced yet, but that matchup if it happens would be good for the game
    Yeah, I've been texting too much with my buddy in Denver, after eleventyfive beers...

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
    Well, its de Oil versus the Avalanche. McD vs McK. The two fastest and most skilled-at-speed players in the world. That series should be dynamite.
    Avalanche have not advanced yet, but that matchup if it happens would be good for the game

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Playing the Canes would also be a lot less grindy than the Rags, and they are a little beat up.

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Well, its de Oil versus the Avalanche. McD vs McK. The two fastest and most skilled-at-speed players in the world. That series should be dynamite.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBolt
    replied
    This Battle of Alberta is mesmerizing. Every time up and down the ice you think someone might score because these goalies are so trash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X