• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :
    Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
    I wonder how Svitov is doing these days
    KHL: Yaroslav Lokomotiv, 2019-20, 40GP, 2G, 10A

Not showing he played 20-21 or 21-22. Maybe he's toting a rifle for ol' Vlad??
    Last edited by Puckhead; 05-30-2022, 11:19 PM.
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
      The canes’ power play has sucked almost as bad as Florida, Svechnikov and Trochek are pointless in the second round, Raanta gets hurt if you breathe hard on him, and Andersson would be coming back very cold if they turned to him in Rd3. Plus we beat ‘em last year, and so far in this year’s playoffs they can’t win without home ice and last change advantage. They’re fast and structurally committed to defense, but I don’t feel terribly threatened by them.

Many reasons I’d prefer Carolina.
      Well, it’s the Rags. Too bad Carolina blew their home streak in Game 7. I feel so bad for their not-at-all overrated fanbase. Raanta’s injury opened the floodgates.

Now we have to deal with a team with a very dangerous power play, a good mix of youth and experience, and of course a young goalie who can unpredictably be good or bad on any given night. Oh, and did I mention Barclay Goodrow is back after missing several games?
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Rangers have too many nasty guys, just hope they are physically worn down.

The big test will be how our pk handles their pp, I think we can score the goals to win.

If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• NYR got a break by playing against back up goalies in first two rounds and still took 7 to win both series. If Bolts play in their structure they will be fine, on paper both Leafs and Panthers are better teams, though NYR do have better goaltending and coaching than either of those two previous opponents.

Comment

• Not looking forward to Gallant’s incessant whining
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
              Not looking forward to Gallant’s incessant whining
              Hey, that’s Lightning legend Gerard Gallant you’re talking about… he scored a whopping 4 goals for the club!

Comment

Working...
              X