This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y’all are on this wordle game too huh? Lol
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Gordle 3 5/6
      https://gordle.herokuapp.com

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
      ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
      ⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
      ⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
      🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thanks for sharing. It’s not easy!
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• I hate Wordle and it's annoying and I don't care about your Wordle scores and I can't wait to stop seeing it all over Twitter because it's so remarkably annoying and also hey look I got the current Gordle on my second guess without a single letter from the first guess!!!

Gordle 3 2/6
        https://gordle.herokuapp.com

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
        🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Comment

• Ovechkin in covid protocol, so of course the NHL takes this opportunity to showcase the great skill and talent in the league by inviting Tom Wilson as a replacement.

Comment

• What in the hell did Zegras just do, that was amazing

Kudos to Hedman and Vasy for winning their respective competitions
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Having said that, I felt a lot of cringe watching this tonight. Clearly mostly targeting kids I guess

Comment

• Clearly 91, 77 and 88 will be hanging next to 26 and 4.
                Bolts72

Comment

• Can’t believe how poorly Matthews played in the 3 v3 …Couldn’t score and coughing up pucks resulting in goals against. Cost the Atlantic a shot at the finals. Oh wait, he’s a fallen Leaf.
                  BTW, did you see how he skated out in the intro?? Like he’d rather be somewhere else?? This was before his putrid performance..Totally pissworthy.
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• MSL coach of the Habs
                    "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
                      MSL coach of the Habs
                      He’ll need an 8’ bullwhip and a truckload of smelling salts to deal with that group.
                      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

He’ll need an 8’ bullwhip and a truckload of smelling salts to deal with that group.
                        bring on Vinny L and Vinny P. MVP coaching staff.

"To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Marchand gets 6 games to sit and think about his psychoses, while Tukka Rask retires and makes a buncha Boston beaneaters sad because they had visions of him backstopping a deep playoff run.

Buck Foston

Comment

• Young USA team beat veteran Canada team last nite.
                            Bolts72

Comment

• Flames: Tyler Toffoli
                              Habs: 2022 first-round pick, 2023 fifth-round pick, Tyler Pitlick (bottom-6 forward), and the rights to Swedish forward prospect Emil Heineman, a 2020 second-round pick by Florida who was sent to Calgary last year in the Sam Bennett trade

Comment

• Lecavalier
                                Bolts72

Comment

Working...
                                X