Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonagh doesn’t have to waive in order to be exposed. A trade would be different, tho
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

I'm not as high on exposing McDonagh, since he still looks like he's got plenty of gas in the tank. He'll probably fall off towards the end of his contract, but by then, I could see his and Sergachev's 5v5 roles swapped, provided Serg doesn't get moved over to RD full time (doubtful). He might also adapt his game as he ages and still provide some value.

Also, his contract is probably more tradeable next offseason, since he's owed $8.4 million this season and $5.46 mil next season. His average salary over the final 4 years of his contract is less than the first 3.
      Last edited by jstreim; 07-12-2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Hearing Hedman needs knee surgery, Mac has a broken hand and Cirelli needs wrist surgery. C mon JBB, troll the league and put them all on LTIR then resign Coleman and Goudreau!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
          Hearing Hedman needs knee surgery, Mac has a broken hand and Cirelli needs wrist surgery. C mon JBB, troll the league and put them all on LTIR then resign Coleman and Goudreau!!
          You laugh but it might be a stretch for some of these guys to be ready for the new season in three months.

Comment

I was expecting to hear Colton, Stamkos, and Sergachev injuries for sure but maybe not if they don't need surgery

I don't think anyone notable has actually commented on Cirelli, people just noticed he had trouble lifting the Cup and commented, but a source would be good
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
              I was expecting to hear Colton, Stamkos, and Sergachev injuries for sure but maybe not if they don't need surgery

I don't think anyone notable has actually commented on Cirelli, people just noticed he had trouble lifting the Cup and commented, but a source would be good
              EE tweeted earlier today though he didn't provide an official source.

"Also sounds like Anthony Cirelli played through a wrist injury that is expected to require surgery as well"

Comment

Seen this elsewhere

This is what I heard:
                Heddy knee: requires off-season surgery
                Killer: fibula, unclear what he needs now - surprised not see scars/sutures from surgery; maybe he didn't need it yet?
                Cirelli: broken hand
                Coleman: broken wrist
                Kuch: broken rib(s)
                Stammer: not disclosed but thought to be torn lats
                Who else?!
                That's broken bones from getting hit by players' sticks, except for Killer.

If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Seen this elsewhere

This is what I heard:
                  Killer: fibula, unclear what he needs now - surprised not see scars/sutures from surgery; maybe he didn't need it yet?
                  Who else?!

Kouleas, Marty, O'Brien talking on NHL radio today about all the stick fouls: slashing, CC, etc etc. They said they need to establish new lines in the sand starting Oct 11, and keep it consistent throughout the regular season, into the playoffs. The flagrant, injurious CC is what really gets me. Keep one hand on the stick and then CHECK a guy with your other arm and/or body. Those are the rules. The miss on 86's CC is, in my eyes, cause for a ref to be fined.
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Seen this elsewhere

This is what I heard:
                    Who else?!

Maroon said mcdonaugh played with a broken hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

Maroon said mcdonaugh played with a broken hand.
                      Good catch

Comment

Seen this elsewhere

This is what I heard:
                        Who else?!

Cernak obviously had something wrong that caused him to miss some of the Islanders series.

Palat didn't miss any playoff games but he missed some time at the end of the regular season and I suspect strongly he was nicked up too.

Colton was carrying a knock toward the end of the playoffs as well. Maybe shoulder.
                        S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Fetch me my fainting couch!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZadarski...395775496?s=20

Apparently they were… heavens!… using LTIR to stay under the cap!

Comment

In other news Dreger is reporting that there are "whispers" regarding Stamkos's future in Tampa Bay. He must be stalking my forum posts

Highly unlikely that Stamkos waives his NMC, still

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
                              Fetch me my fainting couch!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZadarski...395775496?s=20

Apparently they were… heavens!… using LTIR to stay under the cap!
                              Habs fans claim they were only cheating a little

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

The flagrant, injurious CC is what really gets me. Keep one hand on the stick and then CHECK a guy with your other arm and/or body. Those are the rules. The miss on 86's CC is, in my eyes, cause for a ref to be fined.
                                You misspelled “fired”
                                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
                                X