Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliott’s numbers have been even worse than McElhinney’s the last couple of years. On the other hand, my two-year-old is named Elliott (same spelling) so I approve.
    Last edited by TexasBolt; 07-28-2021, 12:24 PM. Reason: I will never get Curtis’s name right on the first try

Comment

• Bogo is the perfect #6 guy IMO. This organization loves big mobile defenders, he should have never left. Great deal
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• By my count, the bolts have roughly $800k-$900k to make one more addition, probably at forward. That would give us a full 14F/7D/2G roster.

Comment

• Bogosian very cheap and played well in playoffs last year. Should do well at 10-12 minutes per game. Elliott should be okay for 20-25 games.
          Bolts72

Comment

• Sustr and Dumont back with Lightning
            Bolts72

Comment

• The hope is that Elliott's numbers are that bad mostly because of the horrible Flyers D. If not, then yeah he's no better than McE.

Comment

• The giraffe is back
                Gudas Priest

Comment

• @FriedgeHNIC
                  Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, 2x$1M with TB

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
                    @FriedgeHNIC
                    Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, 2x$1M with TB
                    Good on faceoffs and pk

Comment

• Bellemare good defensive player.
                      Bolts72

Comment

• WHOA

Lightning Radio

@BoltsRadio
                        ·
                        1m
                        BREAKING NEWS Lightning have signed forward Brayden Point to an eight-year contract extension starting with the 2022-23 season worth an AAV of $9.5 million

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
                          Elliott’s numbers have been even worse than McElhinney’s the last couple of years. On the other hand, my two-year-old is named Elliott (same spelling) so I approve.
                          Elliot played behind a defense that made the maple leafs look like the 2002 devils. His HD save percentage was much better than McE

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                            Bring back Bogo!

Sign a solid backup G.

Sit back an relax.
                            Good call
                            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• If my math is correct, there is about $1,650,000 left to sign Colton and Foote. That is assuming that ABB, Raddysh, and Katchouk sign for $750K. Maybe 850K for Colton and 800K for Foote. That would give us 14F/7D/2G right at the cap.

Comment

• Also very fuzzy on the math, but cap friendly has us at 85.37 (+3.87). Which would leave us right at 3m LTIR remaining, enough for 4x750k. Could mean ABB/Colton an odd one out. Colton being the asset (outside Foote) who would probably being back most in trade =\

Comment

Working...
                                X