Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a rough outline of our roster if we trade Johnson. RFA salaries are my estimates:

Palat ($5.3M) - Point (6.75M) - Kucherov (9.5M)
    ABB (775K) - Cirelli (4.8M) - Stamkos (8.5M)
    Killorn (4.45M) - Colton (900K) - Joseph (737.5K)
    Katchouk (750K) - Stephens (737.5K) - Maroon (900K)
    Raddysh (750K)

Hedman (7.875M) - Rutta (1.3M)
    McDonagh (6.75M) - Cernak (2.95M)
    Sergachev (4.8M) - Foote (850K)

Vasy (9.5M)

That comes out to a total of $78,875,000. So $2.6 Million for another defenseman and a backup goalie.

Comment

• must have known results of Gourde’s surgery.
      Heard Maroon got bit by a spider during playoffs
      Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post
        According to Joe Smith:

"Yanni Gourde is having shoulder surgery Monday and is expected to have a four month rehab."

If he starts breaking down and having injury issues we may have dodged a bullet with that contract.
        So he was going to be out until what, December? There are going to be a lot of guys on a lot of teams with injury problems this coming year… the offseasons just haven’t been long enough.

Comment

• $2.6M is gonna be a tough needle to thread if JBB can trade Johnson. Decent backup G gets 2 years and at least $3M total, which means we can afford ONE veteran on a minimum salary.
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Bolts signed Gemel Smith to a two year, two-way extension. Wouldn't be a surprise to see him compete with Stephens for the 4C spot.

Comment

• I wonder if the Kraken will trade Yanni back to us for TJ? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                must have known results of Gourde’s surgery.
                Heard Maroon got bit by a spider during playoffs
                So, the question: assuming JBB knew of his shoulder surgery, would he have to (or should) disclose that to Francis when he made him available?

And what kind of Florida spider could that have been???/. In 35 years, living some of that in boonie N. Tampa, the only thing I ever saw were wolf spiders. I didn’t see a black widow until I moved in to my fresh home in Reno. Was CCB brewing some arachnid IPA??
                Puckhead
                Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles
                Last edited by Puckhead; 07-22-2021, 07:54 PM.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Suspect bite was a brown recluse with the amount of swelling. They are present in Florida but more common in central part of USA.
                  Bolts72

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
                    Suspect bite was a brown recluse with the amount of swelling. They are present in Florida but more common in central part of USA.
                    Yeah, OK..They are found in Florida--(never saw one). But, it seriously begs the question, WHERE and HOW was he in a place where that spider could find him and bite?? Just wondering.. That's TMZ crap, but inquiring minds need to know.
                    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• If you're anywhere rural in Florida it is difficult to avoid a recluse. Having said that only time I've ever seen black widows were when I worked produce at Publix, you were guaranteed to find at least one when stocking bananas, but I've never seen one just out in the wild
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
                        Bolts signed Gemel Smith to a two year, two-way extension. Wouldn't be a surprise to see him take the 4C spot when Stephens gets hurt.
                        Fixed it for ya
                        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• I've seen a ton of widows in the wild(one lived in our shed for about a year growing up but she kept her web in the furthest corner from the door so we always let her keep her space, never had gnats or mosquitoes in that shed that entire year).

I've seen maybe 5 brown recluse spiders in the wild but I've always been very careful when moving dead logs and whatnot in their habitat. Always more worried about them than widows.
                          Gudas Priest

Comment

• With Arizona in full tear down mode, I wonder if Lawson Crouse would be available. He's in the same mold as Goodrow/Coleman and is affordable for next season.

Comment

• LeBrun confirmed today that the bolts are trying to find a taker for Johnson and have his list of teams he would be willing to waive his modified NTC for. I would guess they try to get that resolved by the start of free agency. Maybe even tomorrow if a pick is involved.

Comment

• Pick is in, Roman Schmidt. A little bit of a steal

My new favorite prospect
                                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Working...
                                X