No announcement yet.

Lightning 2021 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning know what to expect against Islanders. Islanders more physical than Carolina. Will Varlamov play every game? Can Lightning 4th line match Islanders’ 4th line? Lightning in 6. Go Bokts!!
    Bolts72

Comment

• Beat Florida in 6.
      Beat the Canes in 5.
      Beat the Bruins in 4?
      Win the Cup in 3?
      Gudas Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
        Beat Florida in 6.
        Beat the Canes in 5.
        Beat the Bruins in 4?
        Win the Cup in 3?
        If we can beat the Bruins in 4 I wouldn't put the Cup in 3 out of reach
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by dmaxf9 View Post
          Lightning know what to expect against Islanders. Islanders more physical than Carolina. Will Varlamov play every game? Can Lightning 4th line match Islanders’ 4th line? Lightning in 6. Go Bokts!!
          Considering we were a hair away from seeing 6 goaltenders through three rounds, and last year we chased Varlamov by game 1, I have a feeling Varlamov in net is less than a sure thing
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• The moment an opposing coach starts to do the goalie dance against us, I know they’re done. Isles have an impressive rookie in Sorokin, but he’s still raw. If we see him, there’s a cha chance we’d see Varly again.
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Key statistic going into this series

Lightning PP 41.7%
              Islanders PK 61.5%

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets wet toilet paper.

Guaranteed the refs swallow their whistles for this one

Comment

• Another great, wild game in the Vegas-Colorado series. Colorado is getting some amazing scoring chances but they aren't capitalizing. Vegas on the other hand are being very opportunistic.

Comment

• Looks like Vegas is about to finish the deed, sad to see Colorado go down like this.

Comment

• 6-3, Av's are toast

Comment

• It actually makes me angry to see Colorado play so soft. They spent the entire third period trying to walk the puck into the net. For God’s sake man, forecheck! Or block a damn shot, the season’s on the line! They didn’t learn a thing from last year.

Comment

• Avs small on D. Girard not good last nite. Playoffs a different animal. Lightning found that out against Columbus the hard way.
                        Bolts72

Comment

• VGK not as deep as us, but boy are they tenacious. And Reeves worries me a bit. Fleury not so much. I think our boys are out to prove they are the best team going (while they’re still together). Isles will be a test. Vegas would be a handful.
                          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• FWIW Vegas is the only team left with a legit home ice advantage. Isles/Habs don’t have enough people in the building yet and our fans are more confident than rabid I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
                              FWIW Vegas is the only team left with a legit home ice advantage. Isles/Habs don’t have enough people in the building yet and our fans are more confident than rabid I think.
                              Nassau was pretty loud and looked full to me.

Not that it matters, IMO. Carolina was very full and loud and we swept them 3-0 at their barn.

Comment

• Cizikas says they have to be physical against us. This should be interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X