No announcement yet.

Frontier TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These idiots think they’re all going to make bank off streaming TV until they realize people aren’t going to pay for 25 different services that cost way more than cable when you add them all up.

Comment

It was mentioned in a game thread but I'll put it here. bilasport.net seems to have the best free streams. If you can hook up a laptop or other computer to your TV via HDMI that seems to the best bet for now.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
        These idiots think they’re all going to make bank off streaming TV until they realize people aren’t going to pay for 25 different services that cost way more than cable when you add them all up.
        Correct.
        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek View Post
          It was mentioned in a game thread but I'll put it here. bilasport.net seems to have the best free streams. If you can hook up a laptop or other computer to your TV via HDMI that seems to the best bet for now.
          Yup. I access Bilasport on my pc through Sportsurge.com. There are lots of additional streamers there, some offer home and away broadcasters. I do believe that Bilasport is Russian based however.
          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Fox Sports contract coming up for renewal and it's not looking good based on current relationships with every other past provider of FoxSports.
            We will be in the dark.
            The journey starts

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbolt View Post
              Fox Sports contract coming up for renewal and it's not looking good based on current relationships with every other past provider of FoxSports.
              We will be in the dark.
              Renewal with who?

Comment

So, what does the network changing into Bally Sports and Bally Sports Sun mean to this situation? New owner, new chance at negotiating with Sinclair?

Comment

Originally posted by the_narrow_way View Post
                  So, what does the network changing into Bally Sports and Bally Sports Sun mean to this situation? New owner, new chance at negotiating with Sinclair?
                  Just re-branding by Sinclair. They still own it but sold the naming rights.
                  I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

So I had to switch over from the Fox Sports Go app to the Bally Sports app in order to use a borrowed Xfinity log-in to watch the games. The Fox app was not great but this Bally version is just awful. My biggest complaint is that it's basically impossible to not see a spoiler if you want to watch the game replay. When you pick the team the news related to the team is presented on the top of the page so you're going to see the game summary. That was not a problem with the Fox app. Also, when you're watching a game that in progress there is no way to start watching the stream from the start it immediately (after forcing you to watch 2 ads) takes you to live then you have to slide the timer bar back to the start and even doing that is hit-or-miss because the timer bar doesn't always register you sliding it. Also, don't you dare try to adjust the timer bar when their logo is up (when there's a commercial that they can't play for whatever reason) the video stream will error out and you have to start the process over. Pure garbage. The app just reeks of being programmed by those who never actually try to use the app trying to cram in the features their bosses say it has to have.

The one upside is that it spoiling the score of the game vs. FLA tonight demotivated me to watch the game so it saved me a couple hours of time.

Comment

I hear ya. Sinclair sucks royally. When they bought the regional channels from Fox, they also acquired a working app (FoxSportsGo). So that means they are responsible for fucking up the previous functionality and adding a bunch of awful things that don’t work. FSG was a bad user experience, but this Bally Sinclair app is dogshit.
                      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

All they had to do was change the logo, but instead they tried to 'improve it'. Total failure.

Comment

Yeah the Bally sports transmission is terrible. Half the time it looks like they are broadcasting from under water because of lousy video.

Comment

PRO TIP: If you have any streaming device hooked up like appleTV, roku, etc., don’t use the shitty shitty Bally Sports App. Instead use the Bally Sports App on your phone and cast or airplay it to said TV device. The mobile app has FAR fewer ads.
                            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
                            X