No announcement yet.

Lightning Roster Transactions 2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like we are going up against Colin Delia tonight, Bhawks are not gonna have a lot of talent on ice.

Comment

I'm missing hockey right now
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Fookin Rona
        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Comment

Stamkos is off the COVID list and could play tomorrow.

ABB and Ross Colton have been added to the taxi squad, so I guess it's not out of the question that one or both of them could debut at some point.

Comment

Will be exciting if ABB gets the nod
                  If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Don’t want Stammer to cool off. Put him in.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Schenn waived yesterday

Comment

with a very educated guess, it looked like an AC separation which is the most benign and most common shoulder injury to Cirelli. 4 weeks to optimal recovey and 3 weeks to be able to play a contact sport. AC= acromio clavicular injury, really boils down to ligament stretch. Back on the ice strongly suggestive that is what he suffered and should not have residual problems for the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                              Schenn waived yesterday
                              So they can put him on the taxi squad and bring up Foote without both players counting against the salary cap.
                              “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Working...
                              X